Monday, July 14, 2008

Gotta Love Happy Brides!!

Its been quite the weekend here at the studio, what with John's annual Tiki Party (always hard to manuever it in around the weddings!) and the numerous jobs we've been working on. Sometimes you get so busy posting the slideshows and editting the proofs that you forget what you've looked at a thousand times is new and exciting to the brides that see them... then you get heartwarming emails from them which remind you of that fact.

Two of our brides, Lisa McDonough (nee Goode) and Amy Landosky (nee Tegethoff) got back to us with some really sweet feedback...and they haven't even seen the proofs yet! Ladies, both of you, this is the start of a great photographic relationship :o)







Hi John!!

We have finally returned from our honeymoon and we were absolutely speechless when we saw our AMAZING slide show. We cannot believe how beautiful our pictures are! I can't believe that's me in all of those pictures! We cannot wait to see our proofs.

I would like to now take the time to thank you, Marissa, and Cara for your EXCELLENT work on our wedding day. All 3 of you were a joy to have along for the ride and your professionalism kept us all on track and on time. I cannot tell you how many friends and relatives have seen the slide show and are flabbergasted at the pictures. Thank you for making our "after the wedding" experience fun and exciting!

Please let me know when and where the proofs will be available!

Love, Lisa McDonough







~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~






From: Amy Tegethoff
Subject: I loved the pictures on your blog
To: marissa@heynphotography.com

Okay so I love pictures. We left for our honeymoon on the 6th and I didn’t to see any pictures before we left. After we got to Mexico I tried to use Matt's playstation portable to check the pictures. It didn't have enough memory but I was able to see the three on the main page, I couldn't wait to get home to see the rest of them. So at 4am when we got home from the airport I finally got to see them. I love them! I can't wait to see all of them. Thank so much. I had just a great time.

Amy


No comments: