Thursday, December 1, 2011

Eman & Ryan




This past weekends bride was one of our most trendiest brides of the season. From the fabulous Louis Vuitton red shoes to the Oleg Cassini dress, Eman looked absolutely stunning! We began our day at the Hilton Garden in Raritan Center with our bride and then headed down to one or favorite beaches side locations, Pier Village in Long Branch. We had the most amazing lighting when we were there. The sky was a deep purple and pink color..it was such a spectacular view! It was quickly time for our couple, Eman and Ryan, to head off to trendy, Addison Park in Aberdeen for their reception. We always get excited to shoot at this venue!

We wish them the best! Congratulations!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marissa and John of Heyn Photography were right on time when it came to our special day. We had gone over where we want to take out pictures a few days before the wedding and the names of our family and friends whom we wanted in our pictures. When Marissa and John showed up they started right away; they took pictures of me getting dressed and ready for the big day. Marissa has a keen eye for detail. She took the most amazing pictures of me, my dress, my jewelry, my shoes, my rings, my flowers and of course, of me. She gave great direction, because let me tell you, on your wedding day you're not going to know how to pose or where to pose, she guided me to the perfect angles and her pictures were simply exquisite. John had great ideas with the colors and the contrast, since I had red shoes; he was able to capture the beauty of my shoes against different backgrounds. We made our way to Pier Village, Long Branch, since that was where Ryan and I had gone for our first date, and it's where Ryan proposed to me. There, John and Marissa were able to capture the natural beauty of the colors in the sky, the pinks and oranges with the water, the sand and the boardwalk, and of course, Ryan and I. They, again, gave us great direction and the pictures were absolutely phenomenal. When we made it back to the Addison Park for our reception, John and Marissa were terrific with timing and giving us the greatest family pictures. John had everyone's name down and was able to get every single member of our families in our pictures with time to spare and relax to begin Cocktail Hour. They had the most amazing ideas on how to utilize every decor in the Addison Park, from every angle. I am truly thankful to them both for giving us the greatest gift of the most amazing pictures of the most memorable day of our lives. I highly recommend them to everyone I know! I'm so grateful we picked them to be our photographers! Check out our pictures on their Facebook Page "Heyn Photography"...We also made the Contemporary Bride Magazine Blog because they're so awesome!

~Eman Bonderenko