Monday, August 23, 2010

Jeanina & Troy


Vineyards are not the first place most brides think of when they are considering venues, but we have no idea why. They're gorgeous, they are versatile (look at both the indoor and outdoor locations!) and there's wine at the ready-- what more could you ask for? Jeanina and Troy had an enviable shoot for their wedding that will perhaps inspire more brides to look outside the traditional venues and be adventurous!

The Renault Vineyard fit this couple perfectly: beautiful, elegant, and still fun :)

Click HERE for the slideshow!!




2 comments:

nina said...

John, Jenelle:
WOW I love love love my shots..the 2 of you are amazing.
I can't wait to see the rest.
Jenelle thank you for taking to Lily I'm sure you got great shots of my lil princess..
John..Noone can make my dad laugh but you did thank you
I agree our venue site was great..John knows me well enough to know that I like to be different and REnault was beautiful
thanks again guys

Heyn Photography said...

Thanks so much for your response-- it was truly a memorable day and we're ecstatic that you are as happy as we are!