Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Marissa is getting Married!


Last Friday Cara and I had the pleasure of photographing Marissa and her fiance Alex for their engagement session in New York City. We were first going to use the Brooklyn Bridge but because of police activity we couldn't get on it. Fortunately at the base of the bridge we found City Hall Park! It was a cool wet afternoon/evening but we got some great shots around the fountain. This was a very special shoot for me as Marissa has been with the company for the past eleven years. It was like photographing one of my own daughters. Her wedding will take place next August at the newly remodeled Berkley Carteret In Asbury Park. I am honored that Marissa and Alex have chosen me to photograph their wedding. Hope you enjoy the slide show!

- John Heyn

Click HERE for the slide show of the session!



2 comments:

Jenn Karen said...

LOVE THESE SHOTS! My favorite are the ones with those sexy heels, the ones on the bench and the full length shots in front of the fountain...Oh wait who am I kidding I love them all! The close ups are gorgeous too! Like always John knows how to produce a memorable picture(or two or three lol) Love you guys!

Heyn Photography said...

Thanks Jenn! :)