Monday, July 6, 2009

We love our brides and they love us!


We LOVE hearing back from our brides and sometimes their kind words mean so much to us that we can't help but share them! Not too long ago we stuck a bride in a bathtub, had her climb on top of a desk, and meander through an old train yard for her wedding day pictures. She managed to be able to view the slideshow during her honeymoon and sent us a very heartfelt email. Thanks Lisa!!!

You can still view Lisa's show HERE :)

On July 2, 2009 Lisa Morris Jemal writes:



Oh oh oh! You just made our honeymoon better if that is possible! We absolutely love love love the slideshow! I am obsessed with watching it (about 5-10 times a day!!) The first time I watched it I was crying like a baby! Who knew we could look so good!! You guys were amazing...you got some awesome shots! We will be home on the 10th and hopefully we can catch up! Thank you again for being so great on our wedding day! You made it so much fun for me! I can't believe I got in the bathtub! I love it! Thanks so much...we will talk soon! Hope all is well in Jersey for you!!


xoxo

Lisa (and Dan!)



No comments: