Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thanks Guys!


Everyone knows that Heyn's is as much a family as a business, some of us have been here for ten years and others, like me, have only been here a short time. I started working for Heyn last February as a secretary. I answered phones, moved boxes...tried to organize Heyn's desk (still trying...). Then I was helping at weddings. Mostly moving bags at first and now I'm known mostly as the one who makes the slideshows :)

From day 1 John, Vanessa and Marissa gave me a camera and said "Go shoot people!"... and since my very first wedding last March to the weddings I help out at now I've learned so much, grown so much and I can never thank you guys enough!

I made you guys a little show of the beginning to the current to just say thanks for a great year and I hope to have many more to come! I can see improvement from first to last, and I know I'm only going to keep improving with the crew here to guide me :)


Thanks again (and again!)
Cara
also known affectionately as "Tonto"

CLICK HERE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, look here